Start accepting card and invoice payments with only one agreement with DIBS.
DIBS Account combines payment gateway and acquiring services in one enabling you to accept online payments.
In order to accept online payments usually you have to sign an agreement with a Payment Service Provider (DIBS) and with at least one acquirer or an acquiring bank enabling the preferred payment options for your customers. With DIBS Account you get one service as there is no need for a separate 3rd party agreement.
DIBS have made it easy for you to accept the most popular payment methods in Norway and you can can go live within 2 weeks.
You can accept VISA, MasterCard and DIBS Invoice payments.
Key features includes:
- 1 agreement including acquiring service - no need for a contract with a 3rd party acquirer or acquiring bank
- All in one service - the agreement with DIBS allows you to accept VISA, MasterCard and DIBS Invoice
- Fast sign up - you are up and running within 2 weeks
- Secure online administration tool - get a complete overview of all your payments in one system
- Best viewing experience on all devices - both payment window and the payment management tool is adapted to all devices
- Safe and reliable - all sensible data is handled in accordance with the requirements defined by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- No risk - DIBS handle the credit - and fraud risk so you can focus on your core business